Here's 2 more 3D pictures - Baby was wiggling more so they are a little blurry, but he's still cute.
This is the one regular picture we got - how he's grown since last time! This is at 19 weeks, and he's about 8 oz and 6 inches. Cute as a button.
and THEN. They tricked me. Or something. I had to get a flu shot. Dr. told me in Sept. I had to get one but I was not about to do so unless they forced the issue. Without making a big deal of it, they "forced" the issue today - basically just told me they were going to do it right then. And Adam did not stick up for me and tell them I don't believe in them...of course, it's because he's wanted me to get one all along, but didn't want to force the issue. And actually, I only let him get his way for the sake of the baby...it's his baby too!
So I've been shot. Now I'm "immune" to the flu, which neither my mom nor I can remember the last time I had it. *rolls eyes* *smile* But I took 2 pieces of candy from the basket, instead of just the one I would normally have taken. That helped. I still plan to not let Adam live it down though...
Overall, I feel better being pregnant than I ever felt (for the last few years anyway). And I get the bonus of feeling those kicks and turns. I enjoy this!! I think I just may do it again one day. *wink*

1 comment:
Yay for feeling great!
Post a Comment