Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

6 months

It's been a little over 6 months since I posted. :) yup, I"m awesome at blogging.
But that also means that it's less than 6 months until I get to meet my baby! I am pretty stoked. I'm sure you all know from Facebook that I'm pregnant, but even so, here's a picture of my baby, from back at 12 weeks:


We have another ultrasound next Thursday - the one where we could find out if Baby is a boy or a girl. But we are going to tell them not to tell us, because I love surprises! I'm really just hoping Baby is very discreet and won't let them see.
Baby has been moving a lot. I could feel him pretty early -- but over the last few days, it has gotten stronger! I feel so happy every time I feel movement. I can't wait till Baby's Daddy can feel it too.

I love my lil baby. And I think I am that much more appreciative...because my dear friend Shannon lost her little Samantha after just a few weeks. We were preggo buddies, and it was so much fun...I'm so sad for her! But it sure does put things in perspective.

In other news, the holiday season is approaching. How did THAT happen??

-Sarah Joy

No comments: