I should be crawling into bed, not starting a post!
But I'm so excited. I just did my Black Friday shopping. And it's not even Black Friday yet.
First we bought our dishwasher, which we've been saving up for - saved $370 right there.
Then we did some kohls.com shopping and saved $399!! We got a memory foam mattress topper because our inherited-with-the-house-Queen-mattress is too hard, especially with my now expanding hips. And found some luggage (Adam let me buy PURPLE!) and got a few other cheap things. Within 2 days they are supposed to email me my Kohl's Cash...and then next week I can return to save some more money. hehe.
That and all the good food and fun company today is probably making it hard for me to wind down!
But I love my hubby more than anyone else in the whole world, and now that he's up from watching TV in the basement, I'll go cuddle with him. :)
Coming soon: links to all the places we are registered. I know you're excited.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment